We are open for business!
We are resuming all dental procedures per guidance by the Ohio Department of Health and the Ohio Dental Board.
As you know, “business as usual” will look a little bit different due to precautions surrounding COVID-19. We wanted to make you aware of changes we have made to our procedures to keep you, your family and our team as safe as possible.
- We will be going above and beyond our already vigorous cleaning and sterilization procedures and using only disinfectants registered with the EPA to kill COVID-19.
- We have added HEPA filtration and UV sanitation to the office ventilation system, and additional HEPA filters throughout the office for even further precaution.
- We will be screening all team members prior to work each day.
- We will be screening all patients prior to their appointments via a questionnaire and temperature reading.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, we ask that you call or text the office, and we will notify you when we are ready to welcome you in for your treatment.
- Until further notice, the waiting room is closed. No additional family members or guests will be able to wait in the waiting room, except for a single parent or guardian accompanying a minor.
- All patients are required to wear masks to their appointments, particularly for check-in and check-out.
- If you are feeling ill or have a fever, have been ill, traveled outside of Ohio, or had any contact with someone suspected or known to have COVID-19 in the two weeks prior to your appointment, we ask that you reschedule and seek medical guidance from your physician.
We take your health and safety very seriously. If you have any questions about your appointment, please do not hesitate to reach out to us; we are here to help. We look forward to seeing you soon and keeping you smiling!
Dr. Stephanie Merrill
Dr. Daniel F. Merrill
& the team at Merrill Dental